How Do I Get My Bike?
Check with your Employer how they are running the scheme. There are a few ways they could be using TaxSaver Bikes so depending on which one, the following will apply.
- Select a “Bike Shop” from our preferred list
- Visit the bike shop and pick your “Bike and Accessories”
- Now go to the “Register” Tab and fill in your details with your company Pin-code
- Check your inbox for our “Registration Email” and “Activate” your account
- Add your request online and fill in your “Salary Sacrifice Form” which is attached to your Registration Email
- Upload your “Salary Sacrifice” and “Bike Shop Quote” to the system unless you are asked to email directly to your company.
- Press Submit and wait for your approval email.
If you are successful you will receives a “Certificate” from us by email. Print and bring this along with some form of ID to the bike shop and collects your bike, do not hand this to the shop unless you have your bike ready for collection; treat our certificates as you would a cash transaction. For assistance please call or email us at any time.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Helpline: 01 445 5248
For further help please also watch our Help Video HERE
- Cycling Membership – http://www.cyclingireland.ie/
- Cycling News – https://irishcycle.com/</span
- RSA Road Safety Tips – http://www.rsa.ie/RSA/Road-Safety/Education/Road-safety-tips/Cycling-Safety/
- Cycling Advice – https://www.dublincycling.com/
- Avoid Bike Theft – https://www.dublincycling.com/cycling/tips-how-avoid-bike-theft
- Cycling FAQ’s – https://www.transportforireland.ie/cycling/
- Road Safety Advice – http://www.cycleright.ie/resources