How to get my bike?
Check with your Employer how they are running the scheme. There are a few ways they could be using TaxSaver Bikes so depending on which one, the following will apply.
1. Asking you to Send details to HR/Admin department.
- Select your bike shop from our list of over 280 stores online.
- Visit your preferred cycle shop, select your bike, safety equipment and accessories and receive your quotation.
- Fill in your company’s waiver form, hand in your quote, and await approval.
- Receive your e-Certificate, bring to your bike shop along with ID and collect your bike.
2. Asking you to register through our online portal
- Step 1
Employee registers on TaxSaver Bikes Site.
Employee confirms registration then log’s back into TaxSaver Bikes Site using Username & Password
- Step 2
Employee adds their bike shop quotation information & amount.
Employee agrees to the terms & conditions and submits their request.
- Step 3
Employee’s account shows a form to be filled in and signed.
Employee prints, signs and emails back to designated email address listed.
- Step 4
Employee awaits approval from their Employer.
Once approval given, Employee receives an Electronic Certificate Print and brings it along with ID to the bike shop and collects their bike.
If there is anything else that we can help you with please feel free to call or email us at any time on email@example.com or call our helpline on + 353 (0)87 295 2503 or 01 4455248.
To agree your employees application please login using your username and password in our login section.
For help with rules to the scheme you will find most of your queries listed in our FAQ section under employer.
If there is anything else that we can help you with please feel free to call or email us at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our helpline on + 353 (0)87 295 2503 or 01 4455 248
Collaborating Bicycle Shops Help
E-Certificate received in store will need to be redeemed through our telephone redemption line using your shop PIN code.
If you are having difficulty with this process please call us straight away on our helpline + 353 (0)87 295 2503 and do not hand out the bike until we can resolve your query.
back to top