We, TaxSaver Travel T/A TaxSaver Bikes are committed to safeguarding your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This privacy notice (“Notice”) applies to this website and governs data collection and usage. This Notice is drafted to ensure compliance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this Notice.
Who We Are:
We are TaxSaver Travel Limited T/A TaxSaver Bikes, registered office address is at:Mentec House, Pottery Road, DunLaoghaire, Co.Dublin,Ireland,A96K6P3. Our administrative offices are located at the same address and our contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Basis For Collecting Data:
We, TaxSaver Travel may provide administration services to your employer such as administering the Cycle to Work Scheme or Travel Pass Scheme. In this case, your employer is the data controller for your data and we, TaxSaver Travel are the data processor. We, TaxSaver Travel are processing your data on behalf of your employer on the legal basis that you are entering into a contract with your employer in order to process your order. This contract is detailed in the Purchase Agreement you enter into with your employer.
The Information We Collect for the Cycle to Work Scheme:
- Employee Number
- Work/Personal Email
- Work/Personal Phone number
- Copy of your Bike Quote/Invoice
- Copy of your Salary Sacrifice/ Purchase Agreement
- Additional Information Pertaining to Employee Scheme:
In addition to the above; If this product is operated through your employer then we will generally use your information to process the scheme in accordance with your employer’s requirements and, on occasion, may be required to control the information to deal with you directly regarding elements of the scheme. We obtain the information from you to allow us provide the scheme using the methods stated above and our use of the information is governed by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who We Share Your Information With:
We may share your personal information with companies within the TaxSaver Travel Network Group and these other organisations:
- Agents and advisers who we use to help run your accounts and services and explore new ways of doing business
- Revenue regulators and other authorities if required
- Credit reference agencies
- Fraud prevention agencies
- Any party linked with you or your business’ product or service
- Companies we have a joint venture or agreement to co-operate with
- Organisations that introduce you to us
- Companies you ask us to share your data with.
We may need to share your personal information with other organisations to provide you with the product or service you have chosen:
- Our network of affiliated Bike Shops to fulfil the product or service including delivery companies.
- If you have a product with incentive, loyalty or other rewards, we will share your data with companies who fulfil those rewards including delivery companies.
We may also share your personal information if the makeup of our company changes in the future:
We may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business, or our assets. Or we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them.
- During any such process, we may share your data with other parties. We’ll only do this if they agree to keep your data safe and private.
- If the change to our Group happens, then other parties may use your data in the same way as set out in this notice.
Transactional Processing of Data:
The following is how we will process your data
- To process your orders and renewal of orders
- To respond to any queries you might have and generally provide you with customer support throughout the process.
How We Store Your Information:
Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), in which case we will make sure that your privacy rights are protected as required by the General Data Protection Regulation.
How Long We Will Keep Your Personal Information For:
We will keep your personal information for as long as you are our customer.
After you stop being a customer, we may keep your data for up to 7 years for one of these reasons:
- To respond to any questions or complaints.
- To show that we treated you fairly.
- To maintain records according to rules that apply to us.
- We may keep your data for longer than 7 years if we cannot delete it for legal or regulatory reasons.
Details about the “Cookies” Used on this Website:
You have a variety of tools to control cookies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies, controls from some third-party analytics service providers to opt out of data collection and in application settings to control which cookies we will use. Your browser and other choices may impact your experiences with our products.
Changes To Our Privacy Notice:
Any changes we may make to this “Notice” in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email or highlighted to you when you visit one of our service websites. We recommend that you periodically review this Notice to make sure that you are aware of its content.
Porting Your Information:
From 25 May 2018 you will have the right to get your personal information from us in a format that can be easily reused. You can also ask us to pass on your personal information in this format to other organisations.
This is called the ‘right to portability’.
If you wish to obtain a reusable copy of the personal information held about you for the purposes of any of the services we provide to you please contact us on the email address below.
Restricting Use of Your Information:
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as the ‘right to object’ and ‘right to erasure’, or the ‘right to be forgotten’.
There may be legal or other official reasons why we need to keep or use your data. But please tell us if you think that we should not be using it.
We may sometimes be able to restrict the use of your data. This means that it can only be used for certain things, such as legal claims or to exercise legal rights. In this situation, we would not use or share your information in other ways while it is restricted.
If you want to object to how we use your data, or ask us to delete it or restrict how we use it, please contact us at the address below.
Accessing Your Information:
If you want to know what information we hold about you, please contact us at the email address below. We may have to contact you to verify the authenticity of any communications received by us that indicate they have been sent by you.
Granting and Withdrawing Contact Consent:
As long as you give us your explicit consent to do so, we shall tell you about our products and services and those of the TaxSaver Travel network that we think may be of interest. We may do this by email or post. If you don’t want us to send you any marketing materials you can tell us in one of the following ways:
- By clicking once on the unsubscribe link contained in our Newsletters and non-essential email communications. You will be directed to a Marketing Preference Centre where you can unsubscribe from all marketing communications or, if you so choose, tailor the communications you receive from us according to your needs;
- By contacting us at email@example.com
- By writing to us at TaxSaver Travel, Mentec House, Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co.Dublin, Ireland,A96K6P3.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy notices and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these notices. Please check these notices before you submit any personal information to these websites.